How Do I track My Order?
Based on current processing times, please allow up to 2 business days for your tracking information to be updated and available. You will receive an email with tracking information as soon as your order ships from our warehouse.
With limited exceptions, returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a DC E-Gift Card. DC does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges.
Please be sure to send us your item(s) back in full accordance with our Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date. Any orders purchased online through detroitcouture.com between March 28, 2020 and April 30, 2020 will have not qualify for return. Due to COVID-19
- All Final Sales are not eligible for Refund.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
Bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, beauty products, cosmetics, and accessories are non-returnable.
- All returns must include an order packing slip that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- When sending back items from multiple orders, you must fill out an order packing slip for each applicable order.
All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a DC E-Gift Card.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us. 17390 W 8 Mile Southfield, Michigan 48075
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
- Return drop-offs are not accepted at our corporate office.
Because we can't ensure the style/size required will be available by the time returned items come back to the Distribution Center, except in very limited circumstances, we are unable to accommodate exchanges.